3D Warehouse Screen Opens Blank With No Text

George Kelley

Apr 8, 2014, 8:19:35 PM4/8/14
to 3d...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone. I am in desperate need for some help. I frequently use the 3D warehouse to place certain models in my project that I don't have time to create (in detail) myself. Now my problem. Whenever I go to the Warehouse, the window opens up with a blank white screen with no text. The only things that show up are the back and forward page buttons and the home button at the top left corner. I have waited an hour for the screen to load and still nothing. This same problem occurs with the upload window as well. As for the extension warehouse, I can open the screen fine. But the blank screen appears when I click "Sign In". So I think they're all connected. I checked my firewall settings to allow everything from sketchup, even though I never got a connection error message. Any help will be so much appreciated.
P.S.  In the following image, my screen shows the internet connection icon as disconnected. I've checked this and I am connected with excellent strength.

Thank You
-George

Google Craig

Apr 9, 2014, 12:39:34 PM4/9/14
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Hi George,

Since SketchUp and the 3D Warehouse has since been sold to Trimble, you may have better luck if you ask for assistance on Trimble's new SketchUp and 3D Warehouse forums HERE.

Best,

    - Craig