Cr-10 dual extruder motor (single nozzle)

Max2X

Mar 1, 2019, 1:29:26 AM3/1/19
to 3D Printer Tips, Tricks and Reviews
Hey guys,
I have a creality cr-10 mini. I have tried to look up whether one can do this mod and how to do it but all I have found is dual nozzle mods. I would like to go with a single nozzle solution in order to not limit my print area and also for cost reasons. Does anyone have any experience doing this mod or know why this wouldn't work / be impractical?
Thanks in advance,
Max
P.S: I can't get another machine or a palette because I'm a student and don't have that kind of money

Kurt at VR-FX

Mar 1, 2019, 1:43:05 AM3/1/19
to 3dprintertips...@googlegroups.com
Max - did you see my posting - about this forum under New Mgmt - and
that I will be Shutting it down soon? You really should post NEW
queries in the other forum I mentioned, since this will soon be shut
down and nobody will be able to post or reply here!

Ciao for now,

Kurt