Fwd: [3D Printing] It’s time

Kurt at VR-FX

Jan 2, 2019, 3:51:11 PM1/2/19
to ekag...@gmail.com, 3dprintertipstricksreviews

Hey Singh - how come you didn't share this G+ posting here with us in the forum?

And - is it like a sculpture - or does it actually function/move in some way??

-K-

Jan 2, 2019, 6:08:46 PM1/2/19
to 3D Printer Tips, Tricks and Reviews
sorry i actually have not completed it. it is a fun clock which came from a weird idea of forming numbers . I just managed to finish one of the modules before i got busy with work . I will finish it later sometime . Also it is overly complex with 8 servos 8 steppers and 4 mcus running the show . not to mention the noise of wacking each digit in place.

here are some early videos

all digits at 2x speed