Where to buy filament locally in Bay area

Petr Ptacek

Jan 6, 2019, 2:01:22 AM1/6/19
to 3D Printer Tips, Tricks and Reviews
Moved from Midwest to Bay Area and missing Microcenter down the street which supplied cheap and decent quality filament.
Anybody knows a good place to buy filament locally in Silicon Valley?

Thanks!

Kurt Wendt

Jan 6, 2019, 2:11:03 AM1/6/19
to 3dprintertips...@googlegroups.com
How long have you been in the Bay Area? I am here, near the center of San Francisco!

Petr Ptacek

Jan 9, 2019, 11:47:32 AM1/9/19
to 3D Printer Tips, Tricks and Reviews
Hey Kurt, I'm in the Bay Area about 2 months now. We lived one month in Mountain View but we ended up renting house in Cupertino. So I'm still pretty far away for hustle and bustle of San Francisco. It is a big difference from suburbian life in Cleveland for sure but I like it.
How is it going for you? Having some luck recently with the job? Hope it goes well for you.

On Jan 5, 2019 11:01 PM, Petr Ptacek <pjpt...@gmail.com> wrote:
Moved from Midwest to Bay Area and missing Microcenter down the street which supplied cheap and decent quality filament.
Anybody knows a good place to buy filament locally in Silicon Valley?

Thanks!

Kurt at VR-FX

Jan 10, 2019, 2:26:19 AM1/10/19
to 3dprintertips...@googlegroups.com

Hey there Petr!

Good to know Ur now in the area. I will contact you directly, off list, to try and make plans to meet up. And, yes, I suppose it is quite different than Cleveland.

Myself - still struggling to try and get work. I just got a small teaching gig type job - a couple hours a week - that's about it.

Thanks for asking!

-K-

Febtop - Support

Jan 21, 2019, 10:37:47 PM1/21/19
to 3D Printer Tips, Tricks and Reviews
Get 10% discount on the Filament

for more information visit now www.febtop.com

Support

Jan 21, 2019, 10:37:57 PM1/21/19
to 3dprintertips...@googlegroups.com

Dear 3dprintertipstricksreviews,

We have received your message and a ticket has been created.
Our team will be reviewing your message and we'll be touch with you soon.

To view the status of the ticket or add comments, please visit
https://febtop.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1772

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
FEBTOP Support Team