Banshee?

Yatsu

Jan 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/26/98

Any guesses as to when Banshee will be released? I'm thinking about the
October-December timeframe...by this time, the required (is it?) 100 Mhz
bus and 2x/4x AGP will have a larger user base, and Voodoo 2 will have had
enough time to make some good profits. I'm assuming the Banshee technology
and alpha silicon boards have been floating around 3dfx's labs for a while.
I can't wait to see the specs....

--
ya...@nospam.geocities.com
If you want to send a message, you know what to do.

Shadow Lord

Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98

Look for info on Banhsee around Q2 98 according to Brian B.