Got my Pure3D today!!!!

Shawn Kemple

Jan 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/14/98

Today my Pure3D finally arrived after almost a month of waiting.
Everything has gone very smoothly. GLQuake was the first thing I tried.
After a little tweaking on the .CFG files and getting the patch for
transparent water it was running great. Next I tried a Direct 3D game
Shadows of the Empire. This ran great as well. It is a lot better
looking than the N64 version. I also tried the T.V out feature and that
worked great as well. I can say I am very satisfied. For those wondering
my current configuration is a K6 200 overclocked to 233, 64mb of Ram,
and my card for 2D is a Stealth 3D 2000. I haven't tried overclocking my
card yet. I am going to wait until my fan from 3DFX Cool arrives.

X-Bones

Jan 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/16/98

Just out of curiosity, what Motherboard are you overclocking your CPU
with? I have a Tyan Turbo and it doesn't want to overclock for my 200
:(...

On Wed, 14 Jan 1998 22:19:02 -0700, Shawn Kemple <op...@sginet.com>
wrote:

xbo...@nospamdeltanet.com

remove the NOSPAM from the email address...