VXD error Message

Dan Bradford

May 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/17/99
Anyone know how to fix the following error message or even which Driver (and
where to get it from) i need to fix it ??

Expected VXD version V1.4, got V1.2

Note :- Im trying to run GL Quake .
I have Win98 installed .
I have a Diamond Monster 3d Accelerator Installed.
and Yes I have downloaded the latest drivers from Diamond

Thanks
Mick

jboi1234

May 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/17/99
Dan, I am getting the same error but when i try to run Q3 Test with a Voodoo
Rush, if you get a fix, please email me at : jboi...@aol.com

-thanx

Joe and Tracy Lewis

May 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/22/99
I don't know where to get it but I know what caused it, its the 3fdxvgl.dll
that q3 want to be version 1.4 and I am vigorously searching for it.

Dan Bradford <mi...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

Cameron Hart

May 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/25/99
I had this same problem on my computer. It happened on both GLQuake and Dark
Omen. I have no idea how i fixed it actually, but I thought it was something to
do with FXMEMMAP.VXD found in the Windows/System directory.

Try replacing it with the latest version you can find. (remember back up first
though...) there should be one with GLQuake, and with your drivers that you
downloaded from 3dfx.com.

camster.vcf

Dan Bradford

Jun 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/8/99