About English Games

Masanobu Arata

Oct 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/24/98
How do you do ? I'm a Japanese English Teacher.
I'm searching for any interesting games which could be used in
oral communication class. Pllease send me back through e-mail
if you have good ideas and interesting games everybody can be
happy.
E-mail ac8...@pop07.odn.ne.jp

gamel...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2014, 2:12:07 AM9/20/14
Please try our English vocabulary games at:

http://www.gamelingua.com

Our games contains words database of 2800 words grouped in 90 categories.
They have been designed especially to be used during English class.