Selling it all

Jeremiah Timmins

Nov 19, 2017, 12:31:54 AM11/19/17
to 3D604
I have 25 or so mixed material rolls of 1.75mm filament, a Rostock max v2 and a smaller delta, a couple arduino mega 2560 board, a mks base board, some stepper motors, belts, coupler (basically enough electronics to build 2 more Cartesian style printers), a structure sensor with iPad bracket...all for sale as I'm moving to mars. I'd like to sell it all, and I'm open to offers. What's the best way to show what I have?

Chris Barry

Nov 19, 2017, 5:15:04 PM11/19/17
to 3D604
Are you looking to let it go as an entire lot, or parts go separately?

Jeremiah Timmins

Nov 19, 2017, 5:18:12 PM11/19/17
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
The whole lot, will make it easier/ quicker

John F

Nov 20, 2017, 9:57:57 PM11/20/17
to 3D604
how much are you looking for?

j timmins

Nov 21, 2017, 1:58:25 AM11/21/17
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
I wasn’t sure how to properly post the inventory, but I think I have an idea now.  I will be posting in the next few days with pictures and a manifest

j timmins

Dec 18, 2017, 5:48:50 PM12/18/17
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
just an update, for those that are curious (and to save face): i have sold part of my inventory to a local resident that got word through the grapevine.  there are a few things still available:
Structure Sensor w/ ipad bracket & pro version of skanect
mini kossel (no board)

if youre interested, shoot me a message