Tinkerine U - Community Beta

Eugene Suyu

Jun 16, 2016, 5:49:37 PM6/16/16
to 3D604
Hey Everyone,

I wanted to share with you guys a beta on the Tinkerine U platform. It's free to use, and a place we've created to help share some of the awesome things everyone in the 3D printing space is doing.

Our emphasis is the process, what is someone doing that makes their project great, or what are you trying that would benefit other people, to even some questions you may have on general 3D printing.

The audience looking at the platform are mostly educators, institutions, librarians, but that doesn't mean there is no consumers looking for quality information.

I'll keep my post short by providing the link here

I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts or feedback. Otherwise enjoy the platform guys!