Re: [3D-REST] Talk/Presentation at upcoming WebGL Meetup in SF - Thursday, October 20th

Tony Parisi

Oct 21, 2011, 1:45:29 AM10/21/11
to 3d-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Rudy,

I'm into it - but I want to request that we keep the geek level low. This is a mix of technical and design people. So please focus on the use cases, and try to explain the API concepts in human terms.

Sound good?

Tony

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 9:51 PM, rudycazabon <rudyc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Greetings everyone,

There is an upcoming WebGL Meetup in San Francisco next Thursday,
October 20, 700pm, at Autodesk One Market Place.

I am thinking this would be a good opportunity to pull together
information from all of you to present at this event.

Just to motivate some discussion, here are some topics which I thought
would be good to present
1.  Intro and reiteration of REST3D goals and aims
2.  List out the identified use-cases
3.  Maybe (just maybe) put up a high-level architectural straw-man
(more like a Burning Man thing; just show it and set it on fire; and
forget you ever saw it)
4.  Maybe a putative workflow?

(ok, these might be all bad, so just boo any of them and provide
better suggestions :-) )

If you are going to attend this session, would you like to participate
in presentation?  If so, let us join forces!

Look forward to hearing from all of you.

Regards,
Rudy Cazabon

--
Tony Parisi                             tpa...@gmail.com
CTO at Large                         415.902.8002

Remi Arnaud

Oct 21, 2011, 2:22:43 AM10/21/11
to 3d-...@googlegroups.com, Tony Parisi
Hi Tony,

 I'll be in the city Monday from about 1h30 to 5pm, with a meeting a 4pm
 feel free to come for lunch  ?

 Regards
-- Remi