Talk/Presentation at upcoming WebGL Meetup in SF - Thursday, October 27th

rudycazabon

Oct 21, 2011, 12:56:28 AM10/21/11
to 3D REST
[PLEASE DISREGARD PREVIOUS POST - it contained wrong date]

Greetings everyone,

There is an upcoming WebGL Meetup in San Francisco next Thursday,
October 27, 700pm, at Autodesk One Market Place.

I am thinking this would be a good opportunity to pull together
information from all of you to present at this event.

Just to motivate some discussion, here are some topics which I thought
would be good to present

1. Intro and reiteration of REST3D goals and aims
2. List out the identified use-cases
3. Maybe (just maybe) put up a high-level architectural straw-man
(more like a Burning Man thing; just show it and set it on fire; and
forget you ever saw it)
4. Maybe a putative workflow?

(ok, these might be all bad, so just boo any of them and provide
better suggestions :-) )

If you are going to attend this session, would you like to participate
in presentation? If so, let us join forces!

Look forward to hearing from all of you.

Regards,
Rudy Cazabon