Prusa has a Delta?

Jeff Ratner

Jun 17, 2024, 7:13:39 AMJun 17
to 3D Printing Tips and Tricks
I might be late to the party but I just saw that Prusa sells a Delta printer.

Deltas seem to have faded out of popularity but they sure are fun to watch while they are printing.
prusa delta.jpg

Jody Harris

Jun 17, 2024, 9:40:54 AMJun 17
to Jeff Ratner, 3D Printing Tips and Tricks
Several years ago, they purchased another Czech start up that makes high quality Delta printers with heated enclosures, etc. Later, they rolled that company into the Prusa brand. They keep them separated from the consumer market.

Think carefully

signature.asc

Mark Abrams

Jun 17, 2024, 8:01:56 PMJun 17
to Jody Harris, Jeff Ratner, 3D Printing Tips and Tricks
This is the first I’m hearing of it. Looks outdated though. Offering an E3D V6 with optional zesty nimble (afaik zesty is no longer) and why not offer a more modern hot end. Especially at 3700 bucks!  Sheesh, just buy an xl at that price

Sent from my iPhone