METEOR hits Building DIORAMA

Kurt at VRFX

Jun 20, 2022, 3:17:45 PM6/20/22
to 3D Printing Tips and Tricks
I stumbled upon this video on YouTube, and I thought it was a rather
fascinating usage of 3D Printing. And, what the guy created looks REALLY
WILD when you look at the end of the video! Myself - I wouldn't have the
patients to do this kinda stuff - but, I suspect there ARE Others in
this group who may already be doing Diorama kinda things using 3D printing.

Anyway - enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4S44PYc2uk

-Kurt

TobyCWood

Jun 21, 2022, 12:37:48 PM6/21/22
to 3D Printing Tips and Tricks
Fun vid. Awesome project made with a pretty high level of skill. I noted he neglected to wear gloves while working with uncured resin. Ouch! Not too smart IMO!

Kurt at VRFX

Jun 21, 2022, 8:42:16 PM6/21/22
to 3d-printing-...@googlegroups.com

Hey Andy - I Totally HEAR You - especially as I am now Deep in the Resin world myself, dug in deeply today! Gosh - I miss the simpler world of FDM...

That being said - I definitely gotta share a print that I took care of today - its cool. But, not now - its late - gotta eat...

-K