Desktop Metal Layoffs

68 visningar

TobyCWood

oläst,
14 juni 2022 13:02:182022-06-14
till 3D Printing Tips and Tricks

Dan Flemming

oläst,
15 juni 2022 10:08:362022-06-15
till 3D Printing Tips and Tricks
Hope you didn't take that job with them...

On Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at 1:02:18 PM UTC-4 TobyCWood wrote:
https://3dprint.com/292005/desktop-metal-to-lay-off-12-of-workforce-consolidate-operations/

TobyCWood

oläst,
15 juni 2022 13:38:032022-06-15
till 3D Printing Tips and Tricks
Who? Me? I don't work. At least not for some employer.
Kurt though... he went with what was Envisiontech which is now owned by DM.

Petr Ptacek

oläst,
16 juni 2022 03:33:312022-06-16
till TobyCWood, 3D Printing Tips and Tricks
Who? Me? I don't work.

ROFL, you made my day!
-P

Kurt at VRFX

oläst,
20 juni 2022 13:36:292022-06-20
till 3d-printing-...@googlegroups.com

What's so funny Mr. Petr? You mean, cuz it sounds like Andy is Broken, since he no longer works?

English sure is a wacky language...

To answer your question Dan - since I KNOW it was really Posed at me - yes, I DID indeed start working for EnvisionTec - which is a co. under Desktop Metal.

So, yeah - actually - my 1st day was rather strange. Since, the day I started (June 13th) - was also the day that they did the layoffs. Of course, as mentioned in the article - it was in regards to consolidation. Since, obviously - there are duplicate positions across the various acquisitions. It does make sense to do, from a biz stand-point. Sad but true.

Although, my 2nd day ended strangely TOO! But, for another reason. As I got sick, I believe its Covid, and haven't been back to work since. Am supposed to go back tomorrow - depending on how I feel.

Yeah - having The Vid SUCKS! But, in the time of the pandemic - supposedly, in the end - EVERYONE will get The Vid before its all completely over - if it EVER Is Over...

-K

On 6/16/2022 12:33 AM, Petr Ptacek wrote:
Who? Me? I don't work.

ROFL, you made my day!
-P

On Wednesday, June 15, 2022 at 7:08:36 AM UTC-7 newmi...@gmail.com wrote:
Hope you didn't take that job with them...

On Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at 1:02:18 PM UTC-4 TobyCWood wrote:
https://3dprint.com/292005/desktop-metal-to-lay-off-12-of-workforce-consolidate-operations/
Svara alla
Svara författaren
Vidarebefordra