Phasing pipeline of 3D-DNA

hc

Jul 17, 2021, 10:58:29 PM7/17/21
to 3D Genomics
Hi I'm trying to test the Hi-C phasing part of 3D-DNA as the description in  Hoencamp et al. 2021 Science paper. Since I don't have FPGA, I'm trying to generate VCF files by bwa and GATK using the workflow here: https://gatk.broadinstitute.org/hc/en-us/articles/360035535932-Germline-short-variant-discovery-SNPs-Indels- . May I ask which VCF does 3D-dna use? Should I use the VCF file generate by HaplotypeCaller, or filtered VCF  generate  by FilterVariantTranches?

hc

Jul 23, 2021, 10:30:57 AM7/23/21
to 3D Genomics
Hi when I ran run-hic-phaser.sh, it reported:

:) Parsing vcf file...
mv: cannot stat ‘in.assembly’: No such file or directory
:) Done parsing vcf file.

Does this mean the phasing part has not been run?

Olga Dudchenko

Aug 26, 2021, 4:11:38 PM8/26/21
to 3D Genomics
Hi hc,

Sorry for the delay in answering. What code have you been trying to run, the packaged one for Hoencamp et al. paper or the phasing branch on github? What was the exact command?

Olga