Arrowhead: 0 domains written to file

Cara

Jul 19, 2021, 10:29:44 PM7/19/21
to 3D Genomics
Hi team,

I met a problem as I first called the TADs on my two samples separately and received the TADs numbers normally as 300 (25kb) and 1103 (10kb) for each of them. For my project goal, I then combined the reads of the two samples together (just concatenated the reads) and redo the juicer pipeline. I both tried 25 kb and 10 kb to call the TADs but both of them received 0 domains. The Arrowhead looked worked normally but just received the results eventually as: 0 domains written to file: /data/home/Hi-C/./experiment_2merged/contact_domains_list/1000_blocks.bedpe
Arrowhead complete;
And 0 domains written to file: /data/home/Hi-C/./experiment_2merged/contact_domains_list/10000_blocks.bedpe
Arrowhead complete.

Do you have any ideas about what caused this to happen? The aligned folder looks normal and includes everything it should have.

Thank you for your guidance!

Best,
Cara

Cara

Jul 25, 2021, 3:27:27 PM7/25/21
to 3d-ge...@googlegroups.com
Hi Team,

To follow up on my last question, I tried every resolution that arrowhead accepted, still received 0 domains.

I am still stuck in this, any help would be very appreciated!!

Best
Cara

柴露

Jul 3, 2022, 1:59:36 AM7/3/22
to 3D Genomics
Hi
I have the same problem when use juicer
how did you solve this
thank you for your guidance!

Rhianah sandean

Apr 3, 2024, 5:37:11 AMApr 3
to 3D Genomics
Hey all,

Sorry to bring this up again, I am also stuck on the same problem, has anyone been able to solve this? :)