Visualizing a single trans chromosomal loop

Tay

Jul 17, 2021, 7:16:41 AM7/17/21
to 3D Genomics
Hello! I wish to visualize a single trans chromosomal loop from my straw output. Is this possible in juicebox? I have been looking around and found a hic-3d viewer (https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.1007%2Fs40484-017-0091-8.pdf) , but I don't think it is compatible with the straw output? I would just like to visualize a single loop between chr6 and chr10. Thank you for your help!

Neva Durand

Jul 19, 2021, 11:47:53 AM7/19/21
to Tay, 3D Genomics
Hello,

Have you tried just looking at the file in Juicebox? aidenlab.org/juicebox

On Sat, Jul 17, 2021 at 7:16 AM Tay <kaylee...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello! I wish to visualize a single trans chromosomal loop from my straw output. Is this possible in juicebox? I have been looking around and found a hic-3d viewer (https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.1007%2Fs40484-017-0091-8.pdf) , but I don't think it is compatible with the straw output? I would just like to visualize a single loop between chr6 and chr10. Thank you for your help!

Neva Cherniavsky Durand, Ph.D. | she, her, hers
Assistant Professor |  Molecular and Human Genetics
Aiden Lab | Baylor College of Medicine