The result hic can not open

mushroom astar

Aug 31, 2021, 7:54:30 AM8/31/21
to 3D Genomics
Hello!
I used the 3d-dna/utils/wrap-fasta-sequence.awk <original.fasta> > wrapped.fasta.
Absolutely! it works well, but the result showed that cannot open.
The hic file is only 400kb and the log file cannot see the reason.
I hope to get your help!

log
wrapped.final (1).hic

Olga Dudchenko

Sep 1, 2021, 12:42:55 AM9/1/21
to 3D Genomics
Your log suggests you didn't give your job enough memory and java failed: .Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
Try giving this a bit more memory. -Olga

mushroom astar

Sep 1, 2021, 10:25:32 PM9/1/21
to 3D Genomics
Thank you for your reply. What should I do?
Is it right to modify visualize / juicebox_ tools.sh "java -Xms49152m -Xmx49152m -jar `dirname $0`/juicebox_tools.jar $*"?
Glad to receive your reply!

Olga Dudchenko

Sep 2, 2021, 11:26:11 AM9/2/21
to 3D Genomics
I would just start with trying to run on a larger machine perhaps. -Olga