download normalization vector

yliu

May 26, 2021, 1:43:22 AM5/26/21
to 3D Genomics
Dear researcher,

I am wondering is it possible to download the normalization vector from a hic file? I would like to use this vector to normalize another hic map, for example, a downsampled map (using the same normalization vector would be more reasonable in my application).

Thanks a lot!

Neva Durand

Jun 25, 2021, 10:46:34 AM6/25/21
to yliu, 3D Genomics
Sorry for the late reply. Just use Juicer Tools dump norm.

Neva Cherniavsky Durand, Ph.D. | she, her, hers
Assistant Professor |  Molecular and Human Genetics
Aiden Lab | Baylor College of Medicine