Hcg Message Board - All HCG levels and Updates | Forums | What to Expect

1 view

Agostina Galang

Dec 7, 2023, 3:24:00 PM12/7/23
to 39lif...@googlegroups.com

The Office of Information Management (CG-61) Only the most recent 25 messages will be displayed for each topic on the CG Public Web. The General Message Archive is located on an internal agency website and provides the links to archived General Messages ranging back to 1998. Internal Coast Guard users can locate these at:

🔬🔬🔬 CHECK OUT OUR STORE 🔬🔬🔬

The HCG Diet - Reddit

At 13dpo my hcg was 57 and 3 days later was 399 so not a massive rise-definitely didn't suspect twins from it. My Pregesterone numbers were 52. 5 at cd22 and remained in high 60s in first weeks of pregnancy. It wasn't until the 7 week ultrasound that we were told-and we were both shocked so you just never know.

HCG Diet Info Club - Hcgdietinfo - Facebook

DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, if you miss me on FB through tagging on the board or FB messenger, you can email me Shirley Email: shirleyattainablefitness@gmail. We are quick to respond to messages but sometimes our inboxes will receive an influx of messages. If we are not friends on FB, then your message will be sent to our spam or "other" folders.

HCG levels and twins! - PCOS Message Board

I am on Day 4 of HCG diet and am starving. This is my first time trying the HCG diet. I am injecting . 12 mL of HCG daily. This is technically my 6th day of injections if you include the first two days of loading. I actually did great Days 1-3 and didn't experience anting besides mild hunger.

Forum: Grammy's Groupies (Expert Protocol Coaching) - HCG DIET INFO

This is a group where we post our daily loses!! Post your weight, loss and day on P2 on same post. HCG Diet Info - Join and participate in groups with other hCG dieters. Find and share HCG Diet Recipes or find a weight loss buddy for support and guidance.

hCG Diet Support - Facebook

PATERSON — Political newcomer Mohammed Rashid emerged as the top-vote getter in last month's school board election with help from a series of anti-tax campaign mailings put out by a Washington .

General Messages - Personnel Service Center (PSC)

Welcome to the private HCG Diet Community Support Group. We're here to help and offer support during your weight loss journey. It's a place where you can share your weight loss experience, receive.

HCG levels at 9/10 weeks. . anyone? — The Bump

› The Bump Message Boards . Sign In · Register. Choose Another Board. Search Boards. Recent Activity. knottie3ab0e627a9fdf40e, knottie1d7fb5e8cb497cd4, . i. e. around 6. 5 weeks. FWIW, the median HCG level it gives is 14,687 at 30 DPO. I tried to get my midwife to run HCG levels again when I was about 7 weeks along, but she said no. She .

I am on Cypionate, do I NEED hCG? | Excel Male TRT Forum

After having a wonderful conversation with Carl Lanore over dinner, this would be a good time to clear up a message board myth: HCG does NOT stimulate thyroid function. Making such a claim is a gross misguided extrapolation of previous studies. And I have been prescribing HCG at "The HCG Diet" dosages for a decade and a half; no one has had .

has anyone tried the hcg diet? - HealthBoards Message Boards

HCG is used to trigger ovulation. This helps with timing of IUI and IVF. During two treatment cycles with IUI I had an extremely difficult time finding a pharamcy that had the HCG shot in stock. When I asked my doctor why this was such a problem he said it was because so many people are using it as a weight loss drug.

A Helpful Site For The HCG Diet - HCG 411

Grammy's expert Hcg Diet coaching and support specializing in original protocol, dosage adjustments, mixing tips, thyroid etc. Grammy's Hcg Diet Protocol. Forum Tools. . Private Message View Blog Entries Visit Homepage View Articles January 25th, 2016, 10:55 PM. Sticky .

Small Cap Stock Forums & Message Boards | Stockhouse Bullboards

Homeopathic HCG Lounge. Information and discussions for homeopathic Hcg Diet Plans (HHCG. ) If you are following the diet with homeopathic Hcg drops, this group is for you! Read also: Guide to REAL Hcg Diet Drops. View this forum's RSS feed. Threads: 2,041. Posts: 86,550.

hCG Community - Facebook

I'm due July 25th, but when I first found out I saw my ob at 7 weeks. She drew my blood to check my hcg and progesterone levels. My progesterone was slightly lower at 8 so she put me on a supplement. My hcg should have been 10,000-20,000. Called me the next day to tell me my hcg level was 140,000. Lol Week later went in for ultrasound.

The HCG Diet: Pros, Cons, and What You Can Eat - Verywell Fit

Choose Another Board. Search Boards. Recent Activity. knottie8de55bc1b628ba42, knottie9518112f8d9efad4, . Approximate hCG levels for single baby pregnancy (mIU/ml) Week 3 7 0 to 5: Week 4 14 (next period due) 5 to 430: Week 5 21 180 to 7400: Week 6 28 1,100 to 56,500:

HCG LEVELS AND PROGESTERONE LEVELS - What to Expect General Pregnancy .

I started the Hcg diet last December and had amazing results with it. I have the kept the weight off (35+pounds) for almost a year. I used the Evoke brand homeopathic drops and was monitored by my doctor. The best thing for me was to read, read, read. The Hcg diet is based on the book Pounds and Inches by Dr. ATW Simeons.

Is this a normal HCG level? — The Bump

Hcg Diet Info Group for questions, positive discussion and support.

Paterson NJ: Mohammed Rashid faces tax lien sale on his home

UPDATE: As of August 7, 2010 - The HCG Diet 411 Blog now has it's own forum - It's called The HCG Diet 411 Forum . So be sure to become an active member of our community right here on this blog. HCG Diet Forums are a great way to get information and share tips with other people who are familiar with the HCG Diet.

HCG Diet Info Forums: HCG Diet Plan Guidance & Support

During this brief two-day "primer," people preparing to begin the HCG diet eat extremely high fat, high-calorie foods—up to 250 grams of fat per day—and are encouraged to eat as much fat and as many calories as possible. (For reference, this is 2,250 calories a day just from fat. ) Daily HCG hormone supplements or injections also begin .

HCG DIET INFO - Free Community Member Groups

LCS unit nav to DEC 06 =approx: $16. 66. So was up a lot higher earlier today, but really sold off for some reason. mouserman. (3065) posted 21 minutes ago. T. ATH.

hcg weightloss - Spondylitis Association of America - Message Boards .

Hello, I've asked about  hcg levels and whether it's a natural or Assisted pregnancy but not getting a ton of replies. So, if you can help by 1. posting your hcg levels along with 2. gestation 3. sex if you know, but if not pls come back and update when you find out, as well as 4. multiples or singleton and whether it was 5. natural or assisted You would be helping a lot of us out so very .