Pink Thailand Dbol - Auction: Pink Thai dbol! | Anabolic Steroid Forums

Keith Kempler

Dec 7, 2023, 4:18:09โ€ฏPM12/7/23
to 39hu...@googlegroups.com

N M Hey, guys i guess ive got pink thai d-bol. anyone know where i can find pics of real and fake ones ,so i can tell if mine are legit? i have tried to do a.

๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿ”ฌ SHOP NOW ONLINE ๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿ”ฌ

Dianabol or (D-bol) Methandrostenolone. Anabol 8 week cycle. Pink Thai .

#1 I have used several brands of Dianabol over the last years in various combinations. ProChem, Alpha pharma, British Dragon, Rohm Labs, Naposims, Anabopharma (Albanian Pharma D-bol) just to name a few. A friend of mine gave me some Pink Thai tablets, polygon shape, 5mg each. All I have to say is that it's the best Dianabol I have taken so far.

pink thai dbol pics | EliteFitness. com Bodybuilding Forums

Methandrostenolone (D-bol) Dianabol or (D-bol) is Ciba's old brand name for 5mg methandrostenolone tablets, has always been one of the most popular anabolic steroids available. Dianabol's popularity stems from it's almost immediate and very strong anabolic effects. 4-5, 5mg tablets a day is enough to give almost anybody dramatic results.

Any Recent experience with 5mg pink thai anabol?

#1 I have an opportunity to get a decent amount of 5mg pink thais, according to source, they are still in original tubs. For those with experience with this product, does original packaging cut down on the chance of counterfeit substantially?

Are Steroids Legal in Thailand - Dan the Bodybuilder in Thailand

#1 ยท Aug 10, 2009 Hi guys, I have searched around the net for an answer and have been a lurker on this site for many months. I have bought some dbol from a source in the gym but unsure if its real or fake!. Pink dbol tabs 5mg but the thing that makes me suspicious is the fact it has no print or scoring on.

Pink Thai dbol pics | Professional Muscle - Bodybuilding Forum

After reading another thread on this board concerning his pink thai's,I got mine out to examine them. Mine are pink with five sides,and on one side only it has a line running down the center of it. They dissolve very quickly when I put one under my tongue,and had a chalky taste. They look like ttokkyo d-bols without the "T" on the one side. What do .

Pink Thai's best d-bol out there? - The Iron Den

#1 Unlisted this is for you! Alright guys, up for auction are the infamous Pink Thai dbol tabs. These are 5mg ea. 1000 tabs total. Price is currently $199 on granabolic. me however they were $249 normally. These are on par with the Blue Hearts. Auction will start at $1 USD. Please bid in increments of no less than $1. No reserve. Free Shipping.

I want blue hearts (dbol) | Anabolic Steroid Forums

Soo my buddy brought me back a shit ton of these from Egypt and the wernt in the bottle. They all seem to pass the crush test and taste test and I am on day 7 of them now. However as you can see from the picture they are not all uniform in design. Thoughts? Also when should I start noticing.

Are my pink thai d-bols real? - EliteFitness

Bros, I used get blue tabs , it is that same source I've had for years, and this time they send pinks tabs, they say is still the same compound but they changed labs, plus the previous ones had D printed on both sides, this ones are flat, anyone her has taken pink dbol tabs? are they legit? M mark. okeefe72 New member Registered Jan 20, 2017 #2

Pink thailand dbol - AnabolicMinds. com

Pink thailand dbol AndroRatt Jan 18, 2012 AndroRatt New member Awards 0 Jan 18, 2012 #1 First off I wanted to know if it's legit Dbol or not and second I am wanting to run a 4 week cycle and was wanting some opinions on everything to run with it. . I was thinking about cycle assist and p6 as a pct but I need some help vidapreta Well-known member

Which is the best brand of Pink Thai Dbols?

Which is the best brand of Pink Thai Dbols? From what I can see and read there are 3 different brands of Thaigh Dbols, and they are all Pink. The three brands I can see are Anabol from LP Standard Thai, Anabol from British Dispensary, and Melic by Central Poly Trading. They all look somewhat similar, and wanted to know which ones are best?

My love/hate relationship with dbol - theironden. com

I've been looking for some of the British dispensary pink Thai dbol and they are just as difficult to get these days. Those use to be my go to. Loved them! Reactions: gearhead80, CompoundLifts31 and XOTG85. XOTG85 Member. Registered. Joined Jul 20, 2015 Messages 10,822 Reaction score 4,602.

5mg Pink Thai Dbol. real or fake | UK-Muscle. co. uk Forum

Thai Anabols are pink Hexagonal 5mg tablets of methandrostenolone. These things are literally like superman pills and dirt cheap. 1000 tablets at 5mg will cost you around $40-$60 USD. There is also a 10mg yellow tablet version available. Thai Anabol Tablets are so strong that taking 50mg-100mg is like high dose Trenbolone. I'm not shitting you.

Guide to Thai Pink Milk (for the casual BL fan) - YouTube

Hey Guys! In this video I talk about the the BL world's iconic Thai Pink Milk (Nom Yen). Iconic not just for its appearance in SOTUS but also 2Moons. I talk .

remember the pink thai dbol | Evolutionary. org Steroids Research Forums

A few weeks ago I decide to do a blast from my normal TRT. I went with 600mg per week test cyp and I found a handful of pink 5 thai dbol left from years ago. Dbol has always been my favorite steroid. Immediate results, instant 20-30% increase in strength, instant size and my waist actually will drop an inch or more after a few weeks on it.