Sis Labs Review - Anavar 10 Reviews | SIS Laboratories | MuscleGurus

Keith Kempler

Dec 7, 2023, 4:23:23 PM12/7/23
to 39hu...@googlegroups.com

My overall experience. 5. company is legit, all of my purchases over the years have been confirmed as legit by my bi yearly blood tests. what more can you ask for, qualiy products, good service and a great price. Products, effectiveness and results. Products, effectiveness and results.

✔️✔️✔️ VISIT OUR ONLINE STORE ✔️✔️✔️

SIS Laboratories Primobolan 100 Lab Test Results

Steroids make you more aggressive, at least responsively. If you're already a dick, do not touch steroids with a barge poll. Whoops bit of a tangent. Anyway, I should say that at the end of the day, it's an underground lab that can't make pharmaceutical grade drugs, because they don't have access to those materials.

SIS laboratories- the best solution for anabolic steroids!

Reaction score. 18. Location. U. K. Mar 25, 2020. #3. It's a new lab mate. some say it's one of the SIS guys that's making it . check this post out it's from Steroids UK reviews. . . . ( I have also ordered a tren a Pharmaqo Labs from this website this did not have any tren a inside it.

Steroids Reviews and Lab Tests 2019 | ROIDvisor

Has anyone use sis labs before I have seen some good and bad reviews planning on doing test e only for 12 weeks. I have not ordered anything yet. I know what I will be getting myself into I have been researching for the last 5 months. Since I don't have the knowledge which source to trust I thought I'll ask the veterans here who know better reliable source.

Sis Labs reputation. | UK-Muscle Forum

Sis Labs | Bodybuilding, Muscle, Fitness and Health Forum - TMuscle. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

sis labs testanon400 - UGLNEWSLETTER

SIS LABS TEST-E. Thread starter Kerpy; Start date Jan 12, 2017; Kerpy. Registered. Joined Jan 11, 2017 Messages 24 . We have plenty of good labs here, coming here asking about some random lab we don't have here is stupid and members are more then likely going to treat it as such. . Read reviews, figure out who the no BS ones are, read .

musclerapid reviews, are they legit in 2023? - eroid s

SIS Laboratories Anavar is presented in a sealed plastic bottle containing 100 tablets. Each tablet reportedly contains 10 milligrams of oxandrolone according to the packaging materials. Samples of this product were purchased from a European-based internet source between the dates of June 23, 2017 and August 14, 2017. The samples were forwarded and received by […]

SIS Labs Testanon 400 Did Not Do as Well as Expected

Steroids Reviews and Lab Tests | RoidVisor. . SIS Labs Durabolin 300 is Accurately Dosed. SIS Labs Durabolin 300 was found to contain 302 mg/ml of nandrolone decanoate according to HPLC-UV quantitative dosage testing performed by SIMEC. read more. 09. 11. 2019 by Raymond E. Kim.

Sis labs anavar review 2019 - TechIntro Solutions

I was sceptical at first about this site, I ordered 100 10mg sis labs anavar tablets as a test for genuine products. At first when my product arrived I was a dumbass and typed the wrong code in to the verification site for sis so it came up as fake, then after realising my mistake of putting a O instead of a zero number it then became a .

SIS Labs Makes Some Legit Oral Turinabol - RoidVisor

SIS Laboratories Primobolan 100 is presented in a ten-milliliter multi-dose vial and reportedly contains 100 milligrams of methenolone enanthate per milliliter according to label and/or packaging. Samples of this product were purchased from a European-based internet source between the dates of May 15, 2017 and June 23, 2017. The samples were forwarded and received by […]

Pharmaqo ? | IronMag Bodybuilding Forums

Its the old Infiniti labs rebranded as SIS. IDK if you are a member of UK forums but SIS (or infinity) is a sponser on their site. If your stuff happens to be bunk or underdosed id recommend you make an account on UK-Muscle so you can hold them accountable over there and you will also be able to keep track of the lab itself, how its doing ect .

Sis Labs | Bodybuilding, Muscle, Fitness and Health Forum - TMuscle

SIS LAB REVIEWS. been using sis test 300 at 500mg a week but just got my blood results back and my test levels are only just above average, this is not where they should be, the sis test is under in dosage 100%. used sis for a year now, but the orals have really gone downhill . i have decided to jump ship and find another lab. .

Any experiences with SIS Labs?? | Anabolic Steroid Forums

April 08, 2019 (Updated: April 08, 2019) Product Quality. 5. 0. I have been taking SIS Anavar now going on 4 weeks, and have to say its fire. Truthfully ever oral i have ever taken from SIS Labs has been on point. A lot of anavar is faked or dosed down these anavar 10 mgs are not. I attached the 3rd party lab results for the product.

SIS Labs - anyone use this? | iSARMS Forums

SIS Laboratories has been one of the most impressive UGLs to have been tested by AnabolicLab. Unfortunately, its streak of truth in labeling has come to an end. The SIS labs Testanon 400 lab test results revealed the product to contain only 3 out of the 4 listed testosterone esters. Testosterone acetate was notably missing.

SIS Laboratories Anavar Lab Test Results - Anabolic Lab

I have blood work to prove it, I was on 600mg test e came back 163nmol which is very good I still have 1 vial ive been keeping lol. Actual content: SIS Laboratories Test Depot 300 was determined to have an actual content of 287. 6 mg/ml testosterone enanthate . excellent but all the bad reviews just came at once it seems.

SIS LABS TEST-E | Anabolic Steroid Forums

SIS Clomid 50 results over 98% in maintaining high-quality standards. What people say about the SIS Labs Products? As mentioned previously, there is a huge fan base of bodybuilders and athletes for SIS Labs products. And, most reviews of the users show that they have experienced effective results using SIS steroidal products.

Pharmaqo : r/SteroidsUK - Reddit

Tag: sis labs review. sis labs testanon400 By UGLNEWSLETTER on March 9, 2022 .

Sis Labs - muscleandscience

Read the latest Sis Labs Anavar review for 2019 and find out why this popular steroid is highly regarded by athletes and bodybuilders. Discover the benefits, side effects, and recommended dosage for optimal results. Payment:Bitcoin, LiteCoin, Zelle, Credit Cards, Western Union, MoneyGram Delivery:Express (2-5 days), Fedex, DHL Prescription:OVER THE COUNTER Where to Buy STEROIDS online?https .

Sis labs - steroids UK

SIS Labs Turinabol easily passed at 112% of the label claim. Roidvisor would prefer to see products fall within 90% and 110% of the label claim. However, we recognize that this is the black market after all. An underground product that is overdosed by only 12% is considered a good result. It will certainly keep most bodybuilding consumers happy.

sis labs review Archives - UGLNEWSLETTER

Looking for any experiences with SIS Labs. I'm the past they had a pretty bad rep on there product's even lab testing. And was wondering if they changed there ways or is it still on the negative or positive. Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk