Trestolone Vs Tren - Trestolone | Dosage & Side Effects | Nanotech Project

Lucrecia Brancazio

Dec 7, 2023, 1:10:43 PM12/7/23
to 38muscl...@googlegroups.com

Trestolone is About 10x More Powerful than Testosterone ; MENT is stronger than SARMs, stronger than testosterone, and even stronger than tren, which is typically viewed as the "king" of anabolic steroids. This is an extremely powerful anabolic compound that will give you EXTREME results.

💉💉💉 CLICK TO VISIT OUR ONLINE SHOP 💉💉💉

Testosterone, Tren, and Trestolone cycle! - Professional Muscle

Trestolone is hands down the stronger compound, with scientific evidence and anecdotal support. Trestolone has a 540:840 ratio when compared to methyltestosterone, meaning it is at least 5 times as androgenic and at least 8 times as anabolic. Intramuscularly, it is 2300:650. Trenbolone?s is 500:500.

Trestolone vs Trenbolene | Anabolic Steroid Forums

MENT (7alpha-methyl-19-nortestostrone), or trestolone was one of several 19-nortestosterone derivatives to be investigated as a possible male contraceptive therapy due to its unique chemical properties. Initially, drug companies were combining progesterone with testosterone in order to produce a viable male contraceptive option due to .

Trestolone - An Inside Look at MENT (7alpha-methyl-19-nortestostrone)

Oral, TD, TD+Oral and trest-ace. Oral kicks HARD and is awesome -but gives the worst sides when upping dosages. TD is very good and low sides, even at moderate to high dosage. Good regime is: TD trest at moderate/higher (label recommendation = low) + Oral at 30mg pre-workout.

Trestolone (Ment) vs Trenbolone | MESO-Rx Forum

This week we are discussing Nandrolone vs Trestolone. The goal of these threads is to generate discussion about the posted compound and get a wide variety of user experiences and feedback about it. These threads are extremely useful as an archive for new users, and for experienced users researching a new compound. . I just started tren for .

Trestolone Acetate (MENT) FAQ | IronMag Bodybuilding Forums

Trestolone Acetate has a minimum dosage of 10mg/day & as high of a dose as 50mg/day. Trestolone was originally made for androgen substitution, yet it encompasses an immense amount of treatment applications. . Halo, EQ, Tren (either acetate or enanthate), & Drol (A-bombs) (not recommended stack with Deca as it is a similar but more powerful .

[Compounds] Trestolone (MENT, Trest) : r/steroids - Reddit

TREN sides, raisining of cortisol levels that can be reduced by caber. night sweats when dose is too high, high blood pressure, insomnia, erectile disfunction,loss of libido, rapid heart beat and anxiety. With trestolone get none of these plus my libido goes through the roof. Gynecomastia and BPH are definitely something to be concerned with .

Trestolone (Ment) Explained - IronMag Bodybuilding & Fitness Blog

Contra outdated studies, Trestolone aromatizes at approximately the same rate as Nandrolone, and it should be common knowledge by now that the 7α-methyl-19-nortestosterone (MENT) metabolite (7α-Methylestradiol) is roughly equipotent to estradiol (E2) at the receptor. 10. Mental_Daikon_5715.

Trestolone vs Tren | Page 2 | MuscleGurus

Generic Name. Trestolone acetate. DrugBank Accession Number. DB13958. Background. Trestolone acetate is a synthetic and injected anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) and a derivative of nandrolone (19-nortestosterone) which was never marketed. It is an androgen ester - specifically, the C17 acetate ester of Trestolone.

Trestolone vs Tren | MuscleGurus

When first studied, research showed that MENT could be 3. 5-23 times more anabolic than testosterone, yet was only 3-6 times more androgenic. When a study was later done on primates, MENT was shown to have 10 times more anabolic potency than testosterone while having much lower effects on the prostate.

[Compounds] Nandrolone vs Trestolone : r/steroids - Reddit

WATCH PART 2 HERE: youtube/watch?v=_Ct_gzIsIEEWebsite: vigoroussteve/Consultations: vigoroussteve/consultations/eBook.

Trenbolone Cycle: The Ultimate Guide - Inside Bodybuilding

Check the research studies. Recovery from MENT is much more rapid than even from Testosterone alone. Trestolone is atypical and unique among 19-nors. MENT is a candidate for a rapidly reversible male birth control pill particularly because it's rapidly reversible, with no suppressive metabolites.

Trestolone AKA (MENT) 2. 5x stronger than Tren Ace with.

It feels about twice as strong as tren, mg for mg. It has none of the nightmare sides I get from tren at an equivalent dose. 25 mg/day trest ace gives me virtually no sides other than 3 or 4 pounds of water weight and some extra bloating with high carb cheat meals. It doesn't keep me from sleeping like tren.

MENT vs Tren Cbbram | iSARMS Forums

Ok so generally when I do a MENT (Trestolone Acetate) cycle it's a 4-6 week cycle. I've done 3. I'm completing my first Trenbolone Ace cycle right now (6 weeks) so I can give a fair comparison. Feel free to ask any questions. I might not remember everything right away so I'll keep adding to.

Deca-Durabolin Vs. Trenbolone Vs. MENT (Trestolone) Battle Of The .

This week we are discussing Trestolone aka Trest or Ment. The goal of these threads is to generate discussion about the posted compound and get a wide variety of user experiences and feedback about it. These threads are extremely useful as an archive for new users, and for experienced users researching a new compound. . Tren works much better .

Testosterone vs. Trestolone | Professional Muscle - Bodybuilding Forum

Did get some nice strength, size and also some vascularity out of this stack. I'm running Test 250, Deca 250 and Tren Ace 525 now. and that Tren makes a huge difference with the lower dosed Test and Deca compounds. I do love Trest Ace and was lucky to stock up on some raws when it was available some time ago.

Ment (trestolone) - AnabolicMinds

Trestolone, also known as 7α-methyl-19-nortestosterone (MENT), is an experimental androgen/anabolic steroid (AAS) and progestogen medication which has been under development for potential use as a form of hormonal birth control for men and in androgen replacement therapy for low testosterone levels in men but has never been marketed for medical use. It is given as an implant that is placed .

Trestolone acetate: Uses, Interactions, Mechanism of Action | DrugBank .

Jun 29, 2020. #7. m314 said: 200 mg/week test and 70 mg/week trest feels about as strong as 500 mg/week test to me. I greatly prefer low test + trest over high test. Nothing compares to trestolone for muscle mass or libido in my experience. I see zero negative effects on my bloodwork from 70 mg/week.

Trestolone - Wikipedia

Trestolone (Ment) Explained. Trestolone ace, more popularly known as Ment, has developed quite a reputation over the last several years for being an exceedingly potent steroid. Combined with its initial long-term absence from the market, its current limited availability, and a market nearly devoid of high quality clones, its allure among .

[Compounds] Trestolone or MENT : r/steroids - Reddit

The modern-day bodybuilding mantra is ' eat Clen and Tren hard'. 'Clen' stands for clenbuterol, an incredibly potent fat burner used by bodybuilders to get ripped (typically before a competition). 'Tren' is short for trenbolone, one of the most powerful anabolic steroids in existence, in regards to gains and side effects.

Ment Vs Tren (Trestolone Vs Trenbolone) | Valentino's Naturals

Yes brother, Trestolone needs to be pinned every day. Please man, If you don't know that you shouldn't be messing with it. If you run 25 mgs a week u might as well throw it in the garbage. Please Pat, Read up on Trestolone and Half lives. Stick with the test @maybe 500 mgs and Eq at 800/900 mgs. Good luck.

[Compounds] Trestolone (Trest, Ment) : r/steroids - Reddit

What Are the Side Effects of Ment vs Tren (Trestolone vs Trenbolone)?. Side effects of Trestolone include low estrogen levels and associated symptoms such as decreased sexual function and decreased bone mineral density among others. . Trestolone is an AAS and therefore is an androgen receptor agonist, the biological target of androgens such as testosterone.