Is Odin Pharma Legit - Questions about steroids and people who have connections

Lucrecia Brancazio

Dec 7, 2023, 1:47:40 PM12/7/23
to 38muscl...@googlegroups.com

First 2 were pretty mild - 500 Test Cyp. This time I want to add 20mg anavar for dryer gains and increased strength. Does anyone know if Odin Pharma is reliable for Anavar? I've seen Jano tests but those were from a while ago. If not Odin, what's a solid brand to choose? I really don't wanna get fake var with Dbol and gain 10 pounds in 2 weeks.

🏆🏆🏆 BUY STEROIDS ONLINE 🏆🏆🏆

odinpharma. asia | MESO-Rx Forum

Afaik Odin is legit, their anavar came back well in the testing forum. 4 1 Mar 21, 2021 #3 BigBaldBeardGuy Banned AnabolicLab Supporter You feel a "rush" a couple hours after pinning Test Cyp? That's a new one.

Aslan and Odin Pharma : r/Testosterone - Reddit

4. Check the format. Most legitimate drug products come in push-through plastic blisters (tablets) and sealed single-use glass ampules (injections). Counterfeiters often make multi-dose vials and bottles of loose pills, because they are much cheaper to make and take up less room when storing or shipping.

Odin Pharmaceuticals Review - Steroids Sources Reviews

I had the privilege to work at Odin for more than two years and it was such a pleasant experience. The company owners are so friendly, humble, caretaking, and treat every employee with great humility. I got very good exposure to sterile drug product process development at Odin. The colleagues were very cooperative and helpful.

Anavar legit? - AnabolicMinds

Jan 13, 2019 #1 Came across some supposedly legit Anavar, wanted to know if I could post a picture and bottle info OR just bottle info and description (with no picture). Renew1 Legend Awards 4 Jan 13, 2019 #2 Kratom267 said:

Odin Pharma Test C Reviews - Steroids Sources Reviews

admin2 Domestic Odin Pharma Testosterone Cypionate reviews. Read all Test C Odin Pharma reviews on SteroidsBox. Also add your review

Odin Pharma Anavar? | Anabolic Steroid Forums

Doing it legally removes pretty much all concerns over tampered, tainted, cut, or fake gear. Pros: You get US human grade pharmaceuticals with your prescription slapped on everything (from juice to PCT and even HGH). Includes syringes, sharps disposal container, and even alcohol pads if you want them (also often with your prescription on them, bizarrely enough).

Dragonpharma what are our thoughts legit or not? : r/SteroidsWiki - Reddit

Jan 12, 2021 #1 I've got a local source, but I'm not sure how much I trust it anymore. Prices are too good to be true so it's a little suspect. As I stated in another thread, I used to use SST and TSC, which are both defunct. I'm currently looking at Odin's gear through 24hreup: Var, mast E, maybe proviron, and generic HGH.

Odin Anavar. How is it ? : r/Testosterone - Reddit

[deleted] • 2 yr. ago [removed] Unlucky_Chance2192 • 1 yr. ago Im on Odin Test C rn it's amazing 10/10 and if it's not over $70 it's FAKE don't fall for the scams but yes legit odin products are amazing [deleted] • 1 yr. ago [removed] asher0606 • 1 yr. ago How is it? Are you getting pip? Im getting flu every time I try it. 2 more replies

Legit Var? | Underground Body Building Forum

3 Odin Anabolics/Pharna . Anyone? Hello guys! I'm new here and I recently received my gear from Odin Anabolics/Pharm and I ordered Nolvadex , Tren A, Anavar 25mg and Test 500 (sust blend) . I got pip from both the test and and tren. Im new to tren ace and after I injected i never got the "cough" i got a tickle in my throat but no cough.

Odin Pharma Testosterone Review - Steroids Sources Reviews

#1 I've been taking 500mg a week test e from Odin pharma from steroidify and 200mg tren ace. After 5 weeks i took a testosterone test and it showed 811 ng/dL. What should I do? Top Rated Sources 1. Iron-Daddy 5. 0 (89) 2. Body-Gear 5. 0 (51) 3. AlphaMuscle. is 5. 0 (34) 4. Supps-For-Life 5. 0 (20) 5. Osgear 4. 6 (14) 6. Gear4gym 5. 0 (9)

Picture: Odin gear is it legit? - eroid s

1. Apr 3, 2022. #1. Hi there newbie here. So iv been taking Odin pharmaceuticals testosterone cypionate for the past five months as TRT 50mg every other day "200 a week " I'm 44 and started because of symptoms I was having I won't read it into that but had my testosterone checked and it was 340 so TRT it was couldn't afford a clinic .

Top 5 Tricks To Identify A Fake Steroid | MUSCLE INSIDER

Here are a few reviews for Odin Pharm Testosterone: I've ordered from Odin Pharma for over one years with great results. I'm a competitive bodybuilder and I'm happy to be able to purchase real gear. I used Odin's TestoEnanthate for 12 weeks at 2ml/week and it gave me nice gains around 20lbs. Dont forget about PCT to keep most of the gains.

Bunk gear? | MuscleGurus

I'm running Balkan Pharmaceuticals Var and it's great, want to try Odin because it's significantly cheaper, but that also makes me trust it less. I've ran Odin Test and that seems to be legit, but Var is faked far more frequently, so I've been hesitant

Odin Anabolics | Underground Body Building Forum

The Odin test e 250 is def legit. I like the scratch off security measures and the raised print on the box will let you know if it is from odin. The quality is really good for a US source. . Cabaser 1 mg 10/10 Very effective and good pharma product. « 1Agnes. Testosterone E 250 8. 25/10 E250 is the only thing I've had the experience to use.

Odin Pharmaceuticals - Odin Pharmaceuticals

Odin Pharmaceuticals is a sterile pharmaceutical company that develops injectable drugs for the US marketplace. Odin Anabolics are manufacturing Injectable Anabolic Steroids, Oral Anabolic Steroids, Human Growth Hormones, Pepdites, PCT Medicines and Sexual Health Medicines under the name of Odin Anabolics Pharmaceuticals. US DOMESTIC SUPPLIERS:

Steroid Discussion: Testosterone E 250 (Test Enanthate) - eroids

All the sources are vetted in some capacity by the moderators so that helps, you won't get scammed by a source on SST lest they want to give up ridiculous amounts of money. As far as testing goes, yes, definitely read the relevant sources' threads and pay attention to recency and volume of testing.

Odin Anabolics/Pharna . Anyone? - Steroid

How can I tell if it was legit? It's Odin pharma from 24hrreup. Thoughts? Getbig5 Lady Member Joined Mar 13, 2021 Messages 50 Reaction score 19 Points 8

Odin Pharmaceuticals Reviews - Glassdoor

Contact Us Odin Pharmaceuticals Founded in 2018, Odin Pharmaceuticals is a sterile pharmacetuical company that manufactures and markets injectable drugs for the US healthcare market. Odin Pharmaceuticals LLC 300 Franklin Square Drive Somerset, NJ 08873 United States [email protected] Phone: (732)-554-1100 About Management Team History

Odin pharmaceuticals ?? | Anabolic Steroid Forums

18 posted Fri, 10/30/2020 - 03:55 20325 + 1 Odin gear is it legit? ad Does this stuff look like real stuff? I didn't get the boxes so I can't verify it on odin's website and I emailed RB and he said he is looking into it for me. Just curious if anyone can look at the bottles and tell me if it looks the same as stuff they have used in the past.