24 hour display in the calender

peterpeter

Sep 28, 2011, 7:29:01 AM9/28/11
to 37signals Translations
>>Henrik Hodne says: The time format should be translated too. I'll look into it.<<

How is the work progressing with implementing the date format with 24
hour display. It's quite confusing with the date format for 12 hours
when you're used to 24 hour date format.

In this case, it's time format in the calendar that I have problems
with.

I think this is really important to fix and what I've seen, it is also
others who have problems with this.

Egil Helland

Sep 28, 2011, 11:18:09 AM9/28/11
to 37signals-t...@googlegroups.com
I could not agree more. This is a pet peeve for all europeans, I guess. AM/PM time is nothing but confusing for us.

--
Egil Helland
Dynamic Consulting AS