Abnormal number of views and stats not working!!

graphicligh...@gmail.com

May 20, 2024, 9:42:46 AMMay 20
to 360Cities Community
Elena

You say on Kent Johnsons thread about the number of views anomaly has been fixed but I am still getting increased views in a short period of time i.e. over the weekend I have an additional plus 1000 views and let's face it buyers don't work over the weekend.

Do others still have the problem?

Also, can the statistics page reflect views against panoramas' correctly or to give meaningful information please.

Trevor

Elena Martinez

May 21, 2024, 9:13:14 AMMay 21
to 360Cities Community
Hello Trevor,

Thank you for the heads-up. We have checked, and all those views are real, although they do appear to be a lot. We are keeping an eye on that kind of traffic.

Thanks again for your report,
Elena