Re: why? Panorama not selected

Message has been deleted

Hernan Correa

Oct 23, 2023, 12:33:13 PM10/23/23
to 360Cities Community
Regarding the badge... Please, could you tell me specifically what requirements these photos you are sending me do not meet? Well, I don't understand what they mean and I would like to improve.  and the second link that you sent me (http://www.360cities.net/image/rural-area-entering-salento-quindio) every time I access it, it opens a different photo than the ones on my profile.

 and...  Honestly, I reviewed the rules and I don't understand the decision,
could you please explain the specific reason to me? to improve, avoid the error... correct it or simply delete the photograph. (about this photo: https://www.360cities.net/image/the-largest-bible-in-the-world-casanare)
Thank you

El lunes, 23 de octubre de 2023 a las 10:02:17 UTC-5, Hernan Correa escribió:
Hello, please, I would like to know 2 things:
1) Why wasn't my 360 selected?
2) why did my expert badge disappear?

https://www.360cities.net/image/the-largest-bible-in-the-world-casanare

Thank you,
HERNAN

Glenn Bachelor

Oct 23, 2023, 4:28:45 PM10/23/23
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hernan,

I can see your Expert Badge on your profile, so thats still there.

As far as the Pano goes, there is bad blurring at the Zenith where the sky looks edited, and not correctly captured and stitched into the image. As seen in the screen shot below.

Regards Glenn

On 24 Oct 2023, at 02:02, Hernan Correa <corr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello, please, I would like to know 2 things:
1) Why wasn't my 360 selected?
2) why did my expert badge disappear?

https://www.360cities.net/image/the-largest-bible-in-the-world-casanare

Thank you,
HERNAN

Elena Martinez

Oct 24, 2023, 2:19:50 AM10/24/23
to 360Cities Community
Hello Hernan,

Thanks for your message:

- "and the second link that you sent me (http://www.360cities.net/image/rural-area-entering-salento-quindio) every time I access it, it opens a different photo than the ones on my profile." > It seems that image no longer exist so it redirects to the homepage where the image is different each time.

- Glenn, is right, your panorama was not selected because of its zenith: http://www.360cities.net/image/the-largest-bible-in-the-world-casanare#-185.78,-82.07,110.0 I hope you can fix that issue and upload a new version of your panorama.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,
Elena