Image Tag not showing for a new(er) image

Kent Johnson

Nov 14, 2023, 7:35:22 PM11/14/23
to 360Cities Community
Hi Elena,

I was just checking the tennis court tag on one of my new Perth images https://www.360cities.net/image/a-tennis-court-and-small-plaza-behind-a-commercial-office-building-in-west-perth-western-australia it has Tennis Court in the title and also as a Tag - all lowercase - however the image is not showing up in either of the searches as linked below - I am wondering why it is not showing up? The picture was uploaded on the 5th of Nov 23.

Kind regards,

Kent.

Elena Martinez

Nov 15, 2023, 8:05:54 AM11/15/23
to 360Cities Community
Hi Kent,

Thanks a lot for reporting this.

I'm going to investigate and I'll be back to you.

Regards,
Elena

Kent Johnson

Nov 16, 2023, 8:18:31 PM11/16/23
to 360Cities Community
Hi Elena - From the same series of pictures - Perth CBD Areas - White Arrows are not showing to link the Parliament  house pictures Front and Back views - and the Back View (to city) is not linking to the two shots Here & Here across the freeway - But they are all shown on the drop down Map and those pictures, the art deco church and the 'arch' do link back - white arrow to the parliament House ones! - It seems it's the Parliment house pictures that are not consistently displaying the outbound white arrows - 'NEARBY' feature a bit hit & miss too.

Kind regards,

Kent.

Message has been deleted

Elena Martinez

Nov 20, 2023, 6:15:52 AM11/20/23
to 360Cities Community
Hi Kent,

That's how the arrows work. Arrows choose semi randomly from nearby images. Sometimes they can be the same but they don't have to be the same always.

Regards,
Elena

Kent Johnson

Nov 20, 2023, 6:34:06 PM11/20/23
to 360c...@googlegroups.com

Elena Martinez

Apr 16, 2024, 5:34:10 AMApr 16
to 360Cities Community
Hi Kent,

Your image is now displayed on search results when searching for "tennis court".

Regards,
Elena

Kent Johnson

Apr 16, 2024, 8:05:25 PMApr 16
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the TAGs fix Elena :-)
Message has been deleted

Sergej Esnault

May 28, 2024, 3:56:56 AMMay 28
to 360Cities Community

Hi Elena,

This problem has been persisting with several published panoramas recently. Not only do my panoramas not appear in the search results according to the TAG, but others do not as well. For example, on the panorama https://www.360cities.net/image/salsa-night-at-el-babalu-mexico, clicking the TAG "rumba" does not display the panorama in the results. Similarly, on https://www.360cities.net/image/watsonfalls, clicking the TAG "watson creek" also does not display the panorama in the results. New panoramas are therefore invisible when searching by TAG keyword.

Thanks Sergej.

Dátum: streda 15. novembra 2023, čas: 1:35:22 UTC+1, odosielateľ: Kent Johnson

Elena Martinez

May 29, 2024, 10:04:22 AMMay 29
to 360Cities Community
Hi Sergej,

You are right, thanks a lot for reporting this issue.
I'll informed the IT team and they are working on it. I'll update whenever I have any updated info.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Elena
Message has been deleted