Panorama not selected

Nikos Gkikas

Jan 5, 2024, 10:35:28 AMJan 5
to 360Cities Community

let me know what is the false ? why this panorama was not selected.

Andrey

Jan 6, 2024, 9:38:08 AMJan 6
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hello. I'm afraid you asked me your question by mistake. I am also a simple user of the 360cities.net site.
But I can express my opinion about your panorama - there are too many artifacts in the panorama (mostly doubling at the junctions of photos), just try taking a lot of photos with overlap and stitching them together in third-party software or manually in Photoshop.

пт, 5 янв. 2024 г. в 19:35, Nikos Gkikas <niko...@gmail.com>:

let me know what is the false ? why this panorama was not selected.

Elena Martinez

Jan 8, 2024, 3:11:01 AMJan 8
to 360Cities Community
Hello Nikos,

I hope you can fix those issues and upload a new version of your panorama.

Regards,
Elena