panorama swap stopped working?

28 views
Skip to first unread message

Thomas Sharpless

unread,
Sep 7, 2026, 6:16:57 PMSep 7
to 360Cities Community
I've tried several time over several days to replace one of my older panoramas with a better version.  The swap button gives no error message, but when I display the panose it is clear that they have not been swapped.

Bill Landenberger

unread,
Sep 7, 2026, 6:28:41 PMSep 7
to 360Cities Community
The swap feature used to work essentially straight away.  But in the last few months it has been a bit hit and miss.  Sometimes it happens straight away, on other occasions it seems to take a while.  One swap I did back in June too a couple of weeks to come into effect.  Something to do with server-side caches I think.
Bill

Bruce Pales

unread,
Sep 8, 2026, 5:15:42 AMSep 8
to 360Cities Community
Hi Tom and Bill,

Sorry for issues. Please try again. You may need to clear your browser cache. Please let me know if the issue persists.

Bruce

Thomas Sharpless

unread,
Sep 8, 2026, 11:32:08 AMSep 8
to 360Cities Community
16 hours after my last swap request, it has finally taken effect.  The old image got unpublished, but I have published it again and it now looks OK.
I hope 360Cities will be able to get back to more reliable operation, this has not been a satisfactory experience.

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages