Pano promotes a business 😄😄😄

Евгений Новиков

Oct 5, 2023, 3:11:22 AM10/5/23
to 360Cities Community
I happened to notice that one of my panoramas is marked as 'Pano promotes a business'.
This surprised me and made me laugh.
https://www.360cities.net/image/kalachi-lake
Please change the status of my panorama to 'Pano does not promote a business'.
I'm just an amateur and don't make money from photos.

Elena Martinez

Oct 5, 2023, 4:53:28 AM10/5/23
to 360Cities Community
Hello Evgeny,

I've checked your panorama and it is not marked as promoting a business.

Can you please share with me the email that informs you about that?

Thanks,
Elena

Евгений Новиков

Oct 5, 2023, 5:21:49 AM10/5/23
to 360Cities Community
I did not receive an email informing me that my panorama had been assigned status.
All my panoramas have the status 'Review done: Pano does not promote a business' with the exception of this one.
And this one has a form with <label> This pano promotes a business, <input type="checkbox"> unselected, a 'pro' picture and a link to 'business-pano-terms'
This surprised me, so I asked the question.

четверг, 5 октября 2023 г. в 11:53:28 UTC+3, Elena Martinez:

Elena Martinez

Oct 5, 2023, 10:00:51 AM10/5/23
to 360Cities Community
Hello Evgeny,

Your panorama has not been yet reviewed for business. I'll investigate why. 'This pano promotes a busness' label that you see it is for you to use in case you want to tag your image as promoting a business.

Whenever a panorama is reviewed for business, one of these messages is displayed:

Screenshot 2023-10-05 at 15.56.03.png
Screenshot 2023-10-05 at 15.55.58.png