feature suggestion ALBUMs

stephan schaefholz

Apr 9, 2012, 5:14:53 AM4/9/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am doing my panos mostly when I am travelling, I don´t do it professionally. A thing that I would like to be able is create like a little "travel blog" or album for example for a hike I did. Meaning I have a start point where I start doing panos and explain stuff, talk about the surroundings and then do panos throughout the hike until the goal. so you basicacally do a travel guide  for people who are looking for a walk somewhere, cool would be if you even could create a specific path on the map, so people could choose a walk path and get explanations throughout the walk, for example with the help of wikipedia.
I am not sure how much of that is included in the pro account, but serving as a travel guide could maybe be an interesting market.

Just a thought.

cheers

stephan

Jan Vrsinsky | User Advocate, 360Cities

Apr 10, 2012, 4:29:13 AM4/10/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stephan

Thanks for the suggestion. We'll definitely keep this in mind.

Jan