[350 CT] Bpt-Coal Plant Update

dlen...@sbcglobal.net

Apr 4, 2012, 10:31:29 PM4/4/12
to 350CT-Bpt-Coal
Several of us from Sierra Club just returned from a "Good Jobs, Green
Jobs" conference.
For those who don't already know, the Bpt. Coalition's next meeting is
scheduled for tomorrow, April 5th 6-8 P.M. at the main Bridgeport
Library on 925 Broad Street, Bridgeport, CT (3rd floor).
At this meeting, we will be focusing on principles of public hearings
and steps to planning a public hearing.
Once again, please feel free to attend if you intend to play an active
role in assisting with our efforts to retire the coal plant and forge
a plan for beyond.
I would like to call a meeting for our small group within the next 10
days. I will send out a doodle over the weekend.