[350 CT] Bpt-Coal Next Meeting

Diane Lentakis

Apr 18, 2012, 3:43:51 PM4/18/12
to 350ct-b...@googlegroups.com
Hello group,

Healthy CT Alliance's next meeting is scheduled for this Thursday, April 19th 6-8 P.M. at the Bridgeport City Hall Annex Conference Rm B.
If, by any chance, the city needs that room, last minute, the meeting will be held at Bridgeport's main library on the 3rd floor.

I look forward to seeing all of you who are ready and willing to roll up your sleeves and conquer CT!

Thanks,
Diane
cell: 203-922-2151

Laura Bozzi

Apr 18, 2012, 3:51:56 PM4/18/12
to 350ct-b...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Diane!

FYI, the address for the meeting is 999 Broad St, Bridgeport.

If anyone from New Haven is planning to go, I'll likely have a space or two in my car.  We'll be leaving from East Rock at 5:20.  Please email me if you're interested!