[350 CT-Bpt-Coal] Update

1 view

dlen...@sbcglobal.net

Mar 22, 2012, 1:32:56 PM3/22/12
to 350CT-Bpt-Coal, vsi...@ctpost.com
The Bridgeport Coal Plant coalition is having its meeting tonight and
Sierra Club's organizer, Onté, will be facilitating it.

Time: 6:30 - 7:45 PM
Location: Downtown Bridgeport Library 3rd Floor, 925 Broad Street
Bridgeport, CT 06604

At this point in time, please feel free to invite anybody who is
willing to roll up ones sleeves and become actively involved.

As I haven't had a chance to write an update for the working group,
I'd like to let you know that yesterday, some of us attended a meeting
with DEEP re the scheduling of the public hearing. We are awaiting
confirmation of the exact date but, we proposed a date in mid May.
It will be in the evening in Bridgeport. As soon as I hear more, I
will let everybody know.

Many Thanks for your support and patience,

Diane

Diane Lentakis
Chair, CT Sierra Club's South Central Group
Core Organizer, 350 CT
cell: 203-922-2151