Thankyou for the endorsement

1 view

National Federation of Indian Women

Apr 26, 2020, 1:06:01 PM4/26/20
to 181sol...@googlegroups.com, 33, Campaign to Uphold Right to Dissent, Defend,Organize, 8March-IWD
Dear All,

Thankyou for endorsing the statement for the immediate release of student activists and others who are being linked to the NE Delhi riots. The idea of having a public judicial enquiry is fast becoming a necessity. While releasing the statement, PMS also sent a copy of the Ministry of Home Affairs.
Attaching the final note with the endorsements for your reference. Our movement will need to be sustained, persistent and guided. We hope to have your support and guidance for the long run.  We will doing a followup next week with both the press and the Ministry.
Regards,
Rushda

P.S: Request you to kindly circulate the note to your press contacts.
MHA Cover Letter.pdf