Planning for 8 March 2020

nfiw

Jan 8, 2020, 9:44:20 AM1/8/20
to Alliance for 33%
Friends,

As you are aware that in the last year we witnessed an unprecedented assault on human rights and dignity, culminating with the government pushing the CAA. As we all know that the worst affected victims of these policies and acts of this government are women and children, we need to get together and highlight their issues and problems on the 8th of March this year.
Personally, I would want a radically different approach to our protests. One that would acknowledge the sections of women who have dared to step out of their comfort zones and sustain a revolution that is being called 'India's Arab Spring'.

Keeping the gravity of the situation in mind, a planning meeting of the group becomes critical.Keeping the urgency in mind, it would be best to meet on the 11th or the 13th, after 2pm. NFIW is always open to being the venue of the meeting.

Please let us know the date when it would be most convenient to have the meeting. If it is ok with everyone, we can have it at NFIW, 1002, Ansal Bhawan, KG Marg, New Delhi -110001.

Regards,
Rushda