Cheap GTX parts in Canada

Daniel Roy

Nov 12, 2023, 3:02:27 PM11/12/23
to 323gtx
Hi everyone,

My aging mother sold her house and as a result I lost my Long Term Part Preservation Facility, aka her shed.

I have way too many parts and need to reduce inventory. Before sending a good part of it to the metal recyclers I’d like to offer them here. I’m not looking at making a fortune so if there is something you’d like make me an offer. For some items that I know there is a demand for I have fixed a price. Shipping not included evidently. Prices in CAD $. I will gladly send pictures to anyone that is interested.

MECHANICAL

- complete cylinder head with cams, unknown mileage.
- good rear diff.
- 2 oil pans.
- metal part that goes between engine and transmission
- complete AC system. Tubing was cut at the under dash unit.
- GTX 2 speeds radiator fan
- 3x AFM to turbo rubber and plastic tubing
- 3x over the valve cover aluminum intake tube
- 2x crankshafts, need to be reground.
- 2x stock flywheels
- 2x 626 / MX6 intercoolers, not perfect.
- steering column
- rear suspension long bolts
- 2x center diff motors
- throttle cable
- front left and right complete knuckles with rust free backing plates, 50$ each.
- rear left and right complete knuckles with rust free backing plates, 50$ each.
- rust free rear knuckles backing plates
- complete knuckle set already modified for the Galant rotors, with the required calipers, hawk pads and nearly new coated rotors, good wheel bearings. 500$
- clean intake manifold with throttle body
- timing belt covers, 3x top, 2x middle, 4x bottom, 2x backing plates
- valve cover, sandblasted
- valve cover bolts
- 2x 4WD Protegé manual transmission gear sets
- 2x 4WD Protegé center differentials
- 2x starters
- 1 alternator

INTERIOR
- many many many interior parts: dash parts, console parts, HVAC parts
- good condition sun visors

EXTERIOR
- turn signal light housings and lenses
- complete set of North American headlights with rust free brackets
- complete taillights
- 2 front fenders, not perfect but no dents
- 2x left rear view mirrors, 1x right
- 3x front mudflaps sets
- Complete rear bumper support and rust free brackets.

Many other parts I have not stumbled on yet. If you need anything, ask, I may have it.

Dan
Quebec City

Envoyé avec Gmail Mobile