I'm finally getting to this engine swap. I can't believe it. Looking for Megasquirt hints

Joel Sass

Aug 3, 2022, 3:50:06 PM8/3/22
to 323gtx
Alright! I bought a GTX which was midway through a 1.8L BPT swap almost ten years ago, and it's just been sitting in my garage, waiting to get started, and I intend to be doing this with a standalone ECU. Has anybody utilized megasquirt/megasquirt-n-spark in a GTX? Further, has anyone utilized it with a 1.8L engine? I'm presuming that most of the metrics (timing, signals, etc) can be copied from the 2nd gen 1.8L miata stuff, but am not 100% sure, and am hoping someone has done this in the past.

Any notes would be appreciated.

Thanks!

-- Joel