Fuel Pressure Gauge Install

Terrence McGrew

Sep 8, 2023, 4:34:21 PM9/8/23
to 323gtx
Howdy,

Has anyone installed an aftermarket fuel press. gauge?  I want to install one for diagnostics; I don't care if it is permanent or something I can install and remove.

Any ideas / tips ?

Muchas,

Terry McGrew
Santa Cruz, CA. USA

Joel Sass

Sep 11, 2023, 10:12:13 AM9/11/23
to Terrence McGrew, 323gtx
I have not, but it seems like it would be a simple process. Do you need to see pressure inside the vehicle? That becomes a little more complicated without an electronic unit, as pushing fuel into the vehicle cabin isn't a great idea :)

If you're looking for a good solution for gauges, I *HIGHLY* recommend Defi -> https://www.defi-shop.com/

The BF gauges look great and have a very fast response time. Same with boost gauges and the rest.

-- Joel