Parts for my GT/GTX

Newmans

Aug 8, 2023, 3:13:19 PM8/8/23
to 323...@googlegroups.com
I've had some parts hanging around since I renovated my 1989 GT.  I have a pair of front springs by B+G, #40109, never used: 12" high, 5.25" diameter.  $50 plus shipping.

I've also got two unused MAzda 323 GT brake discs BF68.26.251, possibly 251A.  I don't remember with certainty if these are for the front or the rear of my GT.  Perhaps one can tell by the Bradi part number shown on the pic.  They are a hair over 8" diameter.  $40 for both plus shipping.  I believe that they also fit the GTX.  Better check, though.

I'll send pics of both the springs and the brake rotors to those interested.

When I finally clear out my shop, I'll put some more parts on sale.

Larry newman
1988 GTX
1989 GT
both sold 12+ years ago

Scott Forrest

Aug 9, 2023, 10:53:23 AM8/9/23
to new...@landd.ca, 323gtx
Hi Larry,

I have a little effort to cross referencing your rotor part number but didn't find a result.  Yet.

I'm keen to know if you have any of the rear brake caliper clips and springs, the little things that are bent wire and sheet metal.  The one Rock Auto kit I bought ís not correct.

Any rear suspension or subframe bushings?

Thank you,
Scott
Golden, CO.

michael reichert

Aug 13, 2023, 8:16:13 PM8/13/23
to 323gtx

According to:
This looks like the part # for a 4WD rear disc brakes.