Need rear subframe and diff

Bob Martin

Aug 16, 2023, 2:57:19 PM8/16/23
to 323gtx
My rear subframe has rusted out and may not be repairable so I am looking for a good used one. We found debris in my rear diff but have no idea where it came from, so I am looking for one of these as well, just in case.

Otherwise, I have a parts car for sale...

Thanks in advance,

Bob

Scott Forrest

Aug 16, 2023, 4:49:25 PM8/16/23
to Bob Martin, 323gtx
Bob,
I have a complete rear sub assy all the way out to the rear rotors, trailing arms, lateral arms.  I think most rubber bushings are in place but dry of course.

Also have the rear diff installed in the same assy, unknown condition other than it came out of a running car.  I'll sell what you what you need.

I would love to replace the bushings of the whole rear at assy also.  Maybe some bushings can be sourced out of all this.

I've not shipped something like this before. It is located in Golden, CO.  I can send you pics or attach here.

Scott