Needed: Left front axle shaft for 1.8 swap

6 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Bob Martin

ungelesen,
06.07.2023, 07:19:1206.07.23
an 323gtx
All,

Hoping this mailing list still works, but at last weekends Rallycross, I broke a ball joint which led to the left front axle getting bent. The transmission is from an unknown source but is most likely a JDM item. I am trying to find a replacement axle, or at least the shaft as I can reuse the end. Does anyone have any knowledge as to what axle I can order to disassemble to get a proper length shaft? Or does anyone have said axle shaft lying around? Thanks in advance.

Bob Martin

Fantastic Yahoo

ungelesen,
06.07.2023, 07:33:1006.07.23
an Bob Martin, 323gtx
Bob. Of course this list still works!

As you know, Dylan has all the parts. Will a US OEM axle (length) work?  Should the length be different than OEM for your application, can’t your contacts at Detroit axle create a new one for you?

Thank you, Steve.
via device - excuse errors.

On Jul 6, 2023, at 7:19 AM, Bob Martin <wz4...@gmail.com> wrote:

All,

Hoping this mailing list still works, but at last weekends Rallycross, I broke a ball joint which led to the left front axle getting bent. The transmission is from an unknown source but is most likely a JDM item. I am trying to find a replacement axle, or at least the shaft as I can reuse the end. Does anyone have any knowledge as to what axle I can order to disassemble to get a proper length shaft? Or does anyone have said axle shaft lying around? Thanks in advance.

Bob Martin

Joel Sass

ungelesen,
06.07.2023, 13:50:2506.07.23
an Bob Martin, 323gtx
A Driver's side axle? Let me take a look Bob.

--

Joel Sass

ungelesen,
06.07.2023, 13:50:5906.07.23
an Fantastic Yahoo, Bob Martin, 323gtx
I second Detroit Axle. They have been pretty good for this in the past.

Bob Martin

ungelesen,
09.07.2023, 17:48:0109.07.23
an Joel Sass, Fantastic Yahoo, 323gtx
A RockAuto axle didn't work so does anyone have a left front axle for sale? I know Gavin has a bunch but he is in California and the axles are in a storage unit in Ohio!

Or - is anyone interested in a parts car? RRE built BPT with T3/T4 turbo, Tial wastegate, Autronic ECU, MSD ignition, AEM BOV, custom FMIC, BG transmission, plate type LS rear diff, 3 or 4 sets of wheels and tires, Sparco seat, fiberglass hood and hatch and as little else as I could get away with! It might be time to move on.

Bob

mfel...@gmail.com

ungelesen,
13.07.2023, 14:06:0913.07.23
an Bob Martin, Joel Sass, Fantastic Yahoo, 323gtx
Bob,

Does parts car = Midwest cancer with awesome hardware bolted to it, or is this you being humble and modest about a parts car being a pretty decent find in the midwest?

And it does not need my endorsement as Bob is a legend, but had successful and honest transactions with Bob over the years.

Thanks!
Mark

Bob Martin

ungelesen,
13.07.2023, 14:30:3213.07.23
an mfel...@gmail.com, Joel Sass, Fantastic Yahoo, 323gtx
= Midwest car with awesome parts bolted to it. I forgot it has a Hotbits suspension.

Thanks for the endorsement, Mark.

Bob

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 13, 2023, at 2:06 PM, mfel...@gmail.com wrote:

Jason Culligan

ungelesen,
22.07.2023, 21:25:3722.07.23
an Bob Martin, mfel...@gmail.com, Joel Sass, Fantastic Yahoo, 323gtx
Bob,

Do you have a link to your parts car for sale, or is it listed anywhere yet?

Jason Culligan
560 E Parkland Ave
Evansville, IN 47711

On Jul 13, 2023, at 1:30 PM, Bob Martin <wz4...@gmail.com> wrote:

= Midwest car with awesome parts bolted to it. I forgot it has a Hotbits suspension.
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten