I would like to sell a full B6T long block + turbo

Joel Sass

Aug 27, 2022, 4:56:11 PM8/27/22
to 323gtx
Hey all. I'm selling a full B6T which has been sitting in my garage for almost 8 years. It was purchased along with a GTX I bought which was midway through a BPT swap. At the time, I thought I was going to rebuild the engine and put it in a Miata or something. I've since realized that I don't feel like doing that, and I'm tired of it taking up garage space on the engine mount. As to the state of the engine, the belts seem relatively new and don't show any noticeable wear or cracking.

The vehicle it came out of has 150,000 on the odometer. Not sure as to the working state of the motor, but it can easily be turned over by and, and feels like it's been properly times, as feels like it still develops pressure during manual rotation. Of course, with the hydraulic lifters undoubtedly being depressurized, it will not develop full vacuum or compression.

The oil filter was removed, and oil has been drained, but the spark plugs were left in place to protect the cylinder walls.

The turbo does not display any end play, and I am not familiar with the state of the crank nose.

The engine is located in Detroit, and will probably need to be picked up unless someone wants to arrange for shipment.

What's included:

The full long block, stock recirculation valve, stock turbo, stock exhaust manifold (cracked, of course), stock distributor, fuel rails and injectors, and stock alternator.

You can find photos of the engine in the state it will be sold here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/fDQeqoC33LFnczm26

Any questions, email or call ke at 248-767-7185.

--Joel