Taco night!

Kate Green

Jun 15, 2016, 12:04:00 AM6/15/16
to 304...@googlegroups.com
Hi cutie patooties!

We need to find a night to toast Healy and have a fun Roomie dinner! Let's make yummy tacos, drink margs and have fun! Please everyone send dates that work and I'll put something on the calendar!! Xoxo

Sent from my iPhone

Tonya Chin

Jun 15, 2016, 1:23:02 AM6/15/16
to 304...@googlegroups.com
Yes!! Next two weeks are not good for me, but from June 29 on I'm pretty much free any day but Tuesday's!

Sent from my iPhone

Sarah Bove

Jun 15, 2016, 1:04:11 PM6/15/16
to 304...@googlegroups.com
Would July 7th work for everyone? Healy I can't remember when you are traveling??

Tonya N. Chin

Jun 15, 2016, 1:24:57 PM6/15/16
to 304...@googlegroups.com
Works for me!

Healy Adams

Jun 16, 2016, 8:28:38 AM6/16/16
to 304...@googlegroups.com
Hi!!! Yes! I'll be flying back from Dallas that night so might be a bit late/unable to help prep. Does 7/8 or another time that weekend work?

I'm leaving for two weeks vacation this Saturday :) and I'll be home tonight!

xoxox

Sarah Bove

Jun 16, 2016, 1:55:18 PM6/16/16
to 304...@googlegroups.com
7/8 im hosting a wine night with a few friends. Honestly why don't we just combine it? We can make fajitas and use the grill and hang out with 3 other really cool girls. What do you guys think?

Sarah Bove

Jun 16, 2016, 1:55:26 PM6/16/16
to 304...@googlegroups.com
and drink really good wine hehe