World Wide Opportunies On Organic Farms (WWOOF)

Lee Hale

Oct 25, 2012, 9:28:18 PM10/25/12
to 300h...@googlegroups.com
Aloha from Maui everyone!~

On Maui soil there is a vast need, in order to help organic farms who live in Hawai'i.
I know farmers who are willing to pay for the $300 houses in increments of 10, just so labourers helping them have a place to live.
Food, and Water are a non-issue.

The rain water catchment would be great! Solar would be awesome.
The transition from linear to exponential thinking has been leading the $300 house project towards 3rd world countries in need. This is good.

There is also a need here in America, too! Please keep me in the loop.
We are part of the http://www.wwoofhawaii.org/

I filled out the collaboration form on the blog/website, but haven't heard back yet.

Thank You,
Lee Hale