Where we at?

Pete

Oct 5, 2012, 5:32:26 PM10/5/12
to 300h...@googlegroups.com
Long time no hear

I'm still working on this folly

Anyone else??

Www.trentonatelier.org

Sent from my iPete

Christian

Oct 23, 2012, 7:13:05 PM10/23/12
to 300h...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pete - long story,,, but we in essence trying to get demonstration villages going in Haiti, India, and with some luck, Ethiopia.
I will give you a call to catch up!

Ian Fraser

Oct 23, 2012, 7:17:42 PM10/23/12
to 300h...@googlegroups.com

Add

     IanF...@sydney.net

Working on 250 house project for Philippines and/or Indonesia .

Going to KL to look at some great work being done there by a very entrepreneurial/innovative shaker and mover Malaysian guy .

Take care ( you need contacts or a great community water treatment system in Ethiopia yell out)!!!!

Good luck

And tell your friends!

Ian Fraser

Oct 23, 2012, 7:18:27 PM10/23/12
to 300h...@googlegroups.com

Re: Where we at?

Christian

Oct 23, 2012, 8:04:25 PM10/23/12
to 300h...@googlegroups.com
Great job Ian!  Let's catch up when you get a chance. And I do want to talk about water in Ethiopia as well!!

cheers,
Christian

Ian Fraser

Oct 23, 2012, 8:53:36 PM10/23/12
to 300h...@googlegroups.com

No more puns like that please

frankbellarchitect

Oct 24, 2012, 8:52:58 PM10/24/12
to 300h...@googlegroups.com
I don't know any of you, but, you all are doing fine work!

I'm from New Jersey, just north of Trenton.

I manage a HUD/USDA grant/loan program for low/mod folks to repair their homes and I have found inspiration with the concepts of minimum cost for keeping folks in their homes from this site.

Have a wonderful evening!

Frank