Northland Champs

Derek Snow

Jun 16, 2021, 4:03:22 PM6/16/21
to via 3-7Class
Hi

Last year the OKs invited us to sail at Oakura as an ice breaker. 6 of us turned up and had a great regatta—see Don’s report attached. Not mentioned was the impressive dinner put on for us by the club on Saturday evening. From memory some poor animal donated its life to the cause.

Anyway, Don suggested that this should be a regular event on our calendar and not to disappoint him, I’ve accepted an invitation from the OKs for this year’s regatta to be held 4/5 September. Accommodation isn’t plentiful so if you’re interested I’d suggest sorting that out sooner than later.

Regards
Derek
Northland Champs Report26.docx

Mike Jones

Jun 17, 2021, 5:40:43 AM6/17/21
to snow...@gmail.com, via 3-7Class

I’m keen.

Cheers,Mike

--
The 3.7 Class Owners Association uses a Google Group to distribute newsletters and messages. Members can choose in the settings all emails, digest emails, abridged emails or to view online (no emails). Each member subscribes and adjusts their own settings as desired from time to time. If you change email address then you should unsubscribe and subscribe again using the new email address. Thanks, welcome or same to you; as may be applicable.
---

--
The 3.7 Class Owners Association uses a Google Group to distribute newsletters and messages. Members can choose in the settings all emails, digest emails, abridged emails or to view online (no emails). Each member subscribes and adjusts their own settings as desired from time to time. If you change email address then you should unsubscribe and subscribe again using the new email address. Thanks, welcome or same to you; as may be applicable.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "3-7Class" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/3-7class/899B43D8-B171-43A7-9F9F-ED604BFF0BCF%40gmail.com.
--
Cheers, Mike
021661000