Hamilton Regatta!

John Elliott

Dec 14, 2023, 8:10:51 PM12/14/23
to via 3-7Class

Hi Folks

Sorry – a late reminder of the wonderful one-day Hamilton event tomorrow!

Hamilton’s 1-day Xmas Regatta!   If you are available, it could be fun!

Winds could be light in the early morning, but look like about 10 knots Westerly for most of the day.  No Rain forecast!!  Usual Hamilton Christmas format..   Low prices, smallish prizes, nice visit by Santa early in the evening before an economical Xmas Dinner.

Not been a good season so far, with the lake being closed  for a while with an algae scare – but we are getting back on track now.

I hear that Chris Mitchell and his very good lady are coming, which I believe means we already have at least 5 boats.

My apologies for not remembering to send this message earlier.

Registration around 9am onwards, start of race 1 about 10.30 or so, depending on breeze..

Don’t hesitate to drop in on us !

John Elliott

Derek Snow

Dec 14, 2023, 8:14:50 PM12/14/23
to via 3-7Class, Elliott John
Thanks John

That reminds me—the Auckland Anniversary Regatta will be at Takapuna this year. I have enquired to see if it will be a two day regatta as it sometimes is but have not received a reply. If it does turn into a two day regatta and we have sufficient notice, we will consider making it the Auckland Champs as is often the case. If not, we will need to find another venue later in the season. (Maybe it's time to return to Pt Chef—a perfect venue if the westerlies continue.)

Regards
Derek

--
The 3.7 Class Owners Association uses a Google Group to distribute newsletters and messages. Members can choose in the settings all emails, digest emails, abridged emails or to view online (no emails). Each member subscribes and adjusts their own settings as desired from time to time. If you change email address then you should unsubscribe and subscribe again using the new email address. Thanks, welcome or same to you; as may be applicable.
---